Friday, June 22, 2012

Reproduction Vintage Dresses


Bookmark and Share

Not everyone loves vintage clothing. 

As difficult as that is to believe ;-), there are many folks who prefer vintage 'inspired'. New items that have a look of vintage without being used.

I can appreciate that. I have been working on a reproduction vintage line for awhile now, and have just released 3 new designs. Soon to be available in several sizes, these 3 dresses are exact copies from pieces of my personal collection. 

Vintage without the 'old'. 

1930s silk gown, reproduction
1950s velvet & taffeta cocktail dress, reproduction

1950s cotton shirtwaist dress, reproduction

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Vintage has Dresses unique dresses.there are fabulous and stylish collection of women dresses.i love its unique style.
regards:
rothco

Ange said...

I am one of those women who prefer vintage repro so I'm very excited that you're working on these styles! I find that as I love 40s and 50s fashions either a)I can't find them in good enough wearable quality that I can afford and b)with an odd waist to bust ratio they generally don't fit me so hooray for vintage Repro is all I can say! How much and when are they ready?! (Especially the last one, the shirtwaister- it's a beauty!) xXx

Some Like it Vintage.com said...

Hi Ange,
Thanks for your comment! These dresses are indeed ready...you can find them here: http://www.somelikeitvintage.com/repro-dresses
More sizes to come, so if you don't see your size, just contact me!
Veronica