Thursday, January 19, 2012

POP! Goes the Wardrobe!

Bookmark and Share


As an owner of a an online vintage clothing company, my world is virtually virtual.  My gigabytes are my highway to customers and my storefront is my Homepage.  So I've become more and more intrigued with the pop-up shops concept in North America. 

I've toyed with the idea of a business with brick and mortar, putting down permanent roots to a homebase where my interactions would be you in the flesh, not just you in an email.

On the other hand, I've become more intrigued with a best of both worlds solution.  There is an increase in popularity of pop-up vintage shops for people who have a passion for vintage clothing and accessories who wish to set up temporary displays of their merchandise.  This allows for low overhead costs and each event can be treated as a joyful celebration as opposed to the potential tedium of hanging about waiting for that next person to walk through my door.  Some people plan for monthly pop-up shops, allowing for that build-up of excitement among their friends and past customers.

Right now I'm considering all options.  I am as always thankful for your business and continued interest.  I love what I do and being completely immersed in my vintage and retro world.  Please have a look at my revamped virtual storefront.  I think that you'll love its dynamic quality and as always, there are plenty of fantastic items to chose from!







No comments: