Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just a Little Plug - We're Stars! The Toronto Star that is...

Bookmark and Share


SLV and me :-) were featured in the Toronto Star newspaper.

The star's article focuses on achieving the vintage look with reproductions - a growing industry that I have recently embraced. As vintage clothing becomes more and more trendy, this also leads to a diminishing of available stock. Not to mention the sizes for a modern woman are not always available. This has led me to think about how I offer my dresses. 

Every week I receive an email from someone saying how they "love that dress, but do you have it in my size? Can I let out the waist?". Sadly, the answer is often a no, so it led me to reproducing those particular dresses to fit today's lady.


I'm proud to announce I now offer vintage reproduction dresses in modern fabrics and modern sizes. Any one of our dresses can be reproduced - just choose the dress and send me your measurements! Dresses start at $150.



No comments: