Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SPOT CHECK

Bookmark and Share

I don't know about you, but weather has a lot of influence on my mood.  These days, I feel the sun shining on my face and the breeze doesn't make me want to run for shelter.  Trees have that chartreuse hue and the tulips are in their full glory.  When I'm feeling this alive, my wardrobe starts to shift from sombre black to colours and patterns.  What better way to celebrate spring than with polka-dots...




1950s Vintage Reproduction Polka Dot Swing Dress
somelikeitvintage.com


Retro Polka Dot Dress by Jessica Howard
somelikeitvintage.com



Vintage Brown Bow Tie, c. 1970s
somelikeitvintage.com


Green & White Polka Dot Halter Dress
somelikeitvintage.com



Retro BRIAN BAILEY Taffeta Polka Dot Skirt Suit
somelikeitvintage.com













No comments: