Monday, January 16, 2012

The Beauty of 1920s Lingerie

Bookmark and Share


I love, love, love lingerie. So my excitement is growing with my huge collection that I recently acquired. This beautiful black silk 1920s envelope chemise is delicate, sexy and beautiful. 

1920s lingerie needed to change to accommodate the shorter dress styles. The envelope chemise (a.k.a. camiknickers) showed up around 1910 and is what we may call today, the teddy. A one piece undergarment which is a combination of a camisole and panties - typically looser and will attach at the crotch. No need to wear anything else :-) Ahh, imagine the freedom from corsets if you were a gal in the 1920s!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!
Nice Lingerie.The color Of the your product is so hot and the price you decide for it is the best.Everyone can buy this lingerie product with that price..Nice Black dress...I think you have the great knowledge about Lingerie...I love to see this article good blog i want to invest my all time at your blog thanks for sharing
Women Lingerie