Tuesday, November 15, 2011

HAVE YOU GOT THE 501 BLUES?

Bookmark and Share


I remember back in the days of elementary school, I made a weird promise to myself that I'd never wear jeans.  Don't know where that idea came from.  Now I'm known as the queen of jean who delights in denim!  So I found it really interesting that the famous Levi's brand is reintroducing their many styles from the past starting from their inception time of the 1870's.  Through their Vintage Clothing line, Levi's has carefully reproduced many of the (shirts and pants) styles in terms of fit, fabric and characteristics associated with specific time periods.  This way we get in touch with styles not normally available today, feel that vintage vibe and be a part of Levi's history.  A lot of the clothing look very current.  Here is a sample of what is available:

(all images and information courtesy of http://www.levisvintageclothing.com/)


1954 501®
One I Love



1920s Tee
Milk White


1930s Wool Check Overshirt
Biking Red

 
1920s Chino
Kangaroo




1930s Chino
Creston




1967 505®
Stock


************************************





No comments: