Sunday, February 28, 2010

Vintage Brides

My cousin is getting married - tis the season for weddings soon and the bridal shops are definitely humming these days with brides to be. If I were to do it all over again, I would choose a vintage bridal gown - they are beautiful, yet can be challenging to find. With a little custom fitting, (as any bridal gown would be) one can have such a unique gown.

Here is a vintage gown from the 1930s. I am particularly fond of this era as the lines were sleek, elegant and simple. 

 
 
This stunning beauty is available from Cherished Bride The liquid satin and gorgeous lacework will require the proper undergarments for this bride. High 1930s fashion just waiting for a vintage bride.

2 comments:

Stefanie Valentine said...

Woooow, that dress is wonderful. I want a vintage wedding dress for my wedding, but finding one in my size is proving difficult :( xx

Serendipity Handmade + Vintage said...

Wow -- that train is amazing! What a lovely dress.