Friday, December 11, 2009

Seeing Red

With the holiday season here, I can't help but delight in the color of red. I have decorated the Christmas tree in silver and red, bought a new (vintage, of course) red sweater, red purse, pair of red mitts and am drinking more red wine. :-)

I love red and the many ranges of emotions that accompany it.

When you want to stand out in a crowd, wear red.
When you want to feel powerful, wear red.
If you are in China, wear red for prosperity.
If you have been married for 40 years, wear a red ruby.
Surprise someone with the red carpet treatment.
When you feel like partying, paint the town red.
When you are in a hurry, take a red eye flight.
Watch for red flags to warn of danger.
Seeing red? You must be angry.
Red is joyful, like Christmas.


Hope you enjoy my red picks, all now available.




 

 

 

 




1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Such a colourfully lovely post, sweet dear! Red is one of my absolute favourite hues, too. It's peppered liberally throughout my wardrobe and also my home (especially my little apartment kitchen), and is a colour I often turn to in many other areas of my life, too.

Thank you so much for your many wonderful comments, I appreciate them all so much!

Tons of hugs,
♥ Jessica