Sunday, December 27, 2009

Now For Something Different....

I thought I would try a little something different. In the vein of an auction, every Monday I will offer an item from my store and allow everyone to bid on it. Similar to a silent auction or ebay, the item will be listed with full description and the highest bidder at the end of 6 days will be the winner. All items will have a starting bid, some may have a reserve price. This is an experiment, one I hope will work!

Let your friends know!

Send your bids to bids@somelikeitvintage.com.
Starting bid: $5.99USD
Current bid: $40.00
Shipping cost: $5.00 to Canada & USA. $9 everywhere else.
End of auction: Saturday, January 2, 12pm EST.


Vintage Johnathan Logan cotton floral print dress, c. 1950s. V-front and V-back with empire waist and button detail on front. Cap sleeves, back zipper and no pockets. Unlined and in excellent condition with one faint scuff mark on the bottom of the skirt at the back.

Length 42" (107cm)
Bust 36" (91.5cm)
Waist 24" (61cm)
Hips full
 



 

1 comment:

Marie said...

That is the cutest dress, I think I would look a bit busty in it, but I worked a J. Logan in college so I am sentimental about the line. I have to be a low bidder since I don't think it'll fit as well as I need, so I will top at $8.00. Good luck, great idea.