Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wallflower Vintage Presents: Spotlight on YumYumVintage



We recently discovered YumYumVintage - a fabulous vintage store with some amazing photography as well as even more amazing pieces! Check out the new site - you won't be disappointed!

From YumYumVintage's website:

"In creating this site I wished not only to feature Yum Yum’s broad selection of vintage clothing, but also to show people the beauty of vintage clothing through various photoshoots which are featured in the Look Book part of this website. I wish to show the clothing on live bodies so the viewer can see all the different ways you can wear vintage clothing. I hope the site will appeal to the vintage clothing collector as well as to the Fashionistas which have been taking the internet by storm.

I usually purchase items which appeal my own personal style which can range from my love good classic design to my obsession with Japanese Anime, Street Fashion and weird vintage clothing form the 1970’s and 1980’s. I also love fashion from the 1940’s and 1920’s."


- all photos this post property of YumYumVintage.com

No comments: