Friday, September 18, 2009

Collector's Weekly



I don't just adore vintage fashion, but pretty much anything vintage will catch my eye. Including antiques. To follow up on my last blog entry, Collector's Weekly is a San Francisco based online antiques and collecting publication dedicated to showcasing the passion and knowledge of collectors.

With a collecting basics section, you can find information, interviews and articles on just about everything that is collectible today. (Which is a lot!)

Do you collect guitars? Silver? Comics? Tractors? Yes, full sized farm equipment...

And then of course there is the fashion section.

Have a look, it's a wonderful place!

2 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I am totally remiss in even knowing about this publication! I will definitely have to check it out..thanks for the tip!

Keith said...

Hey there. Great post. I hope you've been having a wonderful weekend. Take care. Cheers!