Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Meet Carol!

Bookmark and Share


Hello dear readers, I would like to introduce you to my friend Carol. She has been guest blogging here for quite some time now, and with the re-design of my website and blog, I thought this an opportune moment to officially make introductions.

Carol and I are recent friends. Her husband and my boyfriend have known each other for many, many years, training within the same karate organization as I do.

Carol is a prolific writer, admitting she has kept a journal ever since childhood. So without further ado, I will let her speak....

"Hi Everyone,
When Veronica and I first talked about my guest blogging for SLV, it was like an item from my bucket list was ticked off.  I have always wanted to be the "Great Canadian Writer".  As Veronica mentioned, I have kept a journal of every major holiday in my life from age 18.  I have also had numerous penpals.  I guess I just love to write, hopefully in a manner which entertains with thought provoking ideas, a silly pun to make you laugh and words that will convince you to come back for more!

I am a Korean born Canadian, currently wearing many job hats. I am an interior designer by day, a piano teacher by evening and a fabulous writer by night! I am married to a fantastic guy who is not just handsome, but handy as well! We love to travel and we have spent the last decade renovating our home. Admittedly I don't have a lot of experience in the fashion industry, but I do love pop culture, movies, tv and some people say I have a freakishly good memory, which is certainly coming into play as a blogger. All those bits of information that have been floating around aimlessly in my grey matter can now be plucked and used in my writing.

I look forward to hearing your comments.  A good writer is only good if she is relating well with her readers.  And keep reading and perusing the fabulous SLV website! 
Carol."

No comments: